Published on December 20th, 2016 | by Blogger Local2
Top 10 Kansas City Magazines
Do you love to keep up with the latest events and happenings in Kansas City? If so, then you are going to love the list of magazines featured on this list. There are quite a few to choose from, which can make it difficult for you to figure out which ones are the best fit for your personality, interest and lifestyle. Check out our list of the top 10 magazines in Kansas City and what they have to offer you – keep in mind there are other great niche lifestyle and business magazines that serve the metro area:
- Kansas City Homes & Style. This lifestyle magazine tells the story of remodeling, design, outdoors, and beautiful homes. You can learn about dynamic people in the community, as well as local businesses. One of the most appealing sections of the magazine is the introduction to new restaurants in the area that you should try out. The magazine is focused on letting you learn about everything trendy and exciting in the local area. http://homesandstylekc.com
- The Pitch. If you want to stay updated about events going on in Kansas City, then The Pitch magazine is a must-read. This magazine has categories including news, food and drink, music, A&E, and more. You can browse through the pages and easily find upcoming activities for kids and families. You can also read reviews, learn about new art exhibits in the area and more. The Pitch is considered Kansas City’s alternative news source and full of information you will find exciting and informative: http://www.thepitchkc.com
- 435 Kansas City’s Magazine. Almost a decade ago, this magazine was introduced to the KC metro area. At the time, it debuted as 435 South magazine. It was originally designed to target designed to target residents south of Interstate 435. Today, the monthly magazine serves as the go-to lifestyle authority on everything in the local area. It is an award-winning publication and one that highlights all the wonderful things the KC metro area has to offer: http://www.435mag.com
- Ink. Founded in April of 2008, Ink magazine has the reputation of providing information for young professionals in Kansas City and Lawrence. If you want updated stories, to learn about new, trending restaurants in the area, or anything else, this magazine delivers. Ink has received recognition from the Kansas City Press Club, the Kansas Press Association, and the Society for News Design: http://inkkc.com
- ThisIsKC.Com. Are you looking for exciting stories about events happening in your neighborhood? If so, ThisIsKC.com is just what you need to read. You can find topics on business, the “scene,” dining, health, style, and homes. You may even find yourself or your business is featured in this magazine. It is a premier provider of information on everything going on related to Kansas City. http://www.thisiskc.com
- Herlife Magazine. This is a full-color magazine publication that has the mission of helping to keep women in Kansas City connected. Every month, this month is dedicated to the celebration of everything wonderful in the local communities. You can find stories about inspirational women in the community, as well as advice about fashion, beauty, and health. The goal of the magazine is to help keep women connected to what is going on in the community. http://herlifemagazine.com
- SIMPLYkc Magazine. SIMPLYkc Magazine spotlights local Kansas City businesses and their owners here in the greater metro area, giving their readers a deeper insight into who they are and what they are about. SIMPLYkc provides home and garden tips, tips for parenting, and tips for “green living”. http://simplykcmag.com
- KC Parent. Originally founded in 1985, this magazine is dedicated to keeping parents aware of what is going on in the local community. It is a free publication and offers information on family-friendly events, parenting advice, and more. For more than 25 years, this magazine has been the top source for all things related to family fun in Kansas City. http://www.kcparent.com
- Thinking Bigger. The mission of this magazine is to help small businesses think bigger so that they can grow bigger. This is done by sharing resources and information across a number of platforms. The magazine is published in monthly and annual editions. You can also sign up for weekly email newsletters, tune in to online radio shows and attend live events hosted by the magazine. https://ithinkbigger.com
- Ingram’s. For more than 40 years, Ingram’s has been present in Kansas and Missouri. There is no other publication that works harder to cover economic, industry, and business development trends through the bi-state area. This is your gateway to business statistics, features, and news relevant to the area. You can find stories that keep you informed about business affairs in this region. http://ingrams.com
The niche magazine industry is booming around the country and Kansas City is no different. Great new magazines are launching all the time. Take for example Healthy Kansas City. This magazine works to educate Kansas City readers on how they can become spiritually, mentally, and physically healthy. Health Kansas City features insight from Kansas City’s leading Board Certified Physicians as well as businesses that work in and around the medical and healthcare industry.
If you liked this post, you might also want to check out our list of top 50 Kansas City influencers.
Did we miss your favorite Kansas City magazine? Please comment below and let us know your favorite!