Published on December 12th, 2016 | by Blogger Local0
10 Best Kansas City Foundation Repair Companies
If the foundation of your home or business is no longer stable or has suffered damage, it is essential to call for repair. Waiting is only going to result in the problem becoming worse and more expensive to fix down the road. The good news is, in the KC metro area, you have your choice of Kansas City foundation repair contractors. You may also want to visit the sites on this list to learn more about Kansas City basement waterproofing services, yard drainage, sump pumps, and other products and services that can help to keep your home’s concrete foundation dry and protected from water and water damage.
Learn about the top best foundation repair companies Kansas City has to offer:
Top 10 Kansas City Foundation Repair Services
- Arrow Foundation Repair. Locally owned and operated, Arrow Foundation Repair is owned and operated in Overland Park, KS. Originally opened in 1993, the company has grown substantially over the years, having served more than 15,000 customers in the Midwest. The staff at this company is dedicated to providing the needed repairs at any home or business and carries all the necessary permits, licenses, and insurance to do business in this area. The team offers an array of services including foundation repair, waterproofing, drainage, and sump pump service. Arrow Foundation has established itself as the “go to” foundation repair company in Kansas City: http://www.arrowfoundation.com
- PierMagic Foundation Specialists. The team of experts at PierMagic can handle any foundation repair issue present. This company offers pier installation to help correct foundation settlement. They also provide waterproofing services, can stabilize or straighten bowing walls, and fix issues with poor drainage. Opened in 2007, this company is made up of workers who are carefully selected and who have years of experience in this field. http://www.piermagic.com
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair. With 40 years of experience in the field and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can feel confident when you hire the professionals from Dry Basement Foundation Repair. They offer complete repair services for home and commercial foundations, as well as other services including foundation repair, basement waterproofing, radon solutions, drainage issues, and more. http://www.drybasement.com
- Pro Foundation Technology, Inc. Serving the areas of Olathe, Columbia, Overland Park, and Lenexa, Pro Foundation Technology, Inc. has been in business since 1978. This is a family owned and operated company, and their top priority is providing superior services that help to build trust with their customers. Not only does the company have an A+ rating with the BBB, they were also recipients of the Super Service Award from Angie’s List in 2015. https://www.profoundationtech.com
- Beaver Foundation Repair LLC. Originally opened in 1970, Beaver Foundation Repair LLC has come a long way in the past years. This KC foundation repair company has been recommended by a number of engineering firms in the area. Some of the services offered by this company include floor and house leveling, drainage systems, wall crack injections, settling or bowed foundations, and bigfoot piers. Not only can this company provide superior services, but also the best warranties in the business. http://www.beaverfoundationrepair.com
- KC Master Companies. Originally opened in 1985, this Kansas City foundation repair contractor has more than 30 years of experience offering services including waterproofing systems, foundation repair, and concrete leveling. The company is made up of two divisions, including Master Mudjackers and Pier Masters. The team is dedicated to finding and solving any foundation issues you may have present in your Kansas City residential or commercial property. They also offer free consultations for customers. https://kcmaster.com
- RamJack. Opened in 1985, RamJack in Kansas City has undergone a number of transformations since its inception. Today, the company is one of the leading providers of foundation underpinning, new construction waterproofing, wall anchoring, and exterior and interior drainage in the Kansas City area. The team of expert staff is dedicated to ensuring home and business owners receive a superior level of service. The company is NAWSRC certified and a certified RamJack installer. http://www.kcramjack.com
- John Norris Foundation Repair. The professional staff at John Norris Foundation Repair is dedicated to helping solve foundation issues for your home. It is a locally owned and operated foundation repair company that has been dedicated to serving the Missouri and Kansas area for the past 40 years. The team understands the weather and soil conditions that create issues with your foundation. The company offers a free repair estimate for customers. http://www.norrisfoundationrepair.com
- Foundation Recovery Systems. This company is one of the most recognized and experienced foundation and basement repair experts in central Missouri. But it’s important to note that their headquarters are not actually located in Kansas City. This is a Moberly, MO company (located in mid-Missouri) that services the KC metro area via a field office located in Lee’s Summit, MO. They specialize in foundation stabilization for both commercial and residential buildings. Having started installing piers in 1988, Jeff Martin opened the foundation repair company in 1992. Since then, the experienced and qualified team has served the residents and business owners in the area. While the website is a tad difficult to navigate, it is very clear with some digging that this is a very experienced foundation repair company: http://www.foundationrecoverysystems.com
- Gordon Energy & Drainage. When originally opened, Gordon Energy & Drainage was a one-man operation. However, over the years, the company has grown consistently. Today, the company offers a number of services in the Kansas City area, including sump pump installations, yard drainage solutions, basement waterproofing services, and more recently – foundation repair. Dedicated to customer service and support, this company can solve any foundation and drainage issue you may have. http://www.gordonenergy.com
You may also be interested in learning about the best Kansas City water removal companies.