Published on March 7th, 2017 | by Blogger Local1
The Top 10 Best Kansas City Personal Injury Attorneys
Being involved in an accident of any kind can be devastating. However, when the accident is caused by someone else’s careless or reckless behavior, it is even worse. In most cases, the best thing you can do is to hire a personal injury attorney in Kansas City as soon as possible. But how do you choose the best Kansas City personal injury attorney? There are literally thousands of Kansas City personal injury lawyers, and once you’ve seen one attorney’s website, you’ve seen them all.
Talent, experience, reviews and track record make all the difference. Legal representation can help ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for the injuries you suffered. There is no substitute for your own due diligence and you need to do your own research for Kansas City lawyer reviews. This list of Kansas City The top 10 personal injury attorneys in Kansas City are found here.
The Best Personal Injury Lawyers In Kansas City
- Bautista LeRoy Trial Attorneys. Bautista and LeRoy is a boutique law firm that was founded on the principle that the very best legal representation is provided by attorneys who specialize in a particular area. As a result, both attorneys are extremely knowledgeable in their selected field. They have been serving the Kansas City and surrounding areas for several years and take on limited cases to ensure they can provide the attention each person and situation deserves. http://bautistaleroy.com
- McCollum & Griggs, LLC. The entire team at this personal injury law firm are dedicated to helping individuals and families who have suffered a serious injury or killed because of another person’s negligent behavior. The practice revolves around helping clients recover from the trauma and ensuring defendants are held accountable for the harm they have caused. These attorneys take a personal approach to each case ensuring every client receives the quality representation they deserve. http://mglawkc.net
- The Law Offices of Brian Timothy Meyers. Founding attorney, Brian Timothy Meyers, has more than 30 years of experience representing personal injury cases in Kansas and Missouri. The entire team at his office understands what victims and their families are going through and want to provide the professional and quality help needed in these situations. This personal injury lawyer will review a client’s case and let them know whether or not it is a good idea to proceed, which means there is no risk to schedule a consultation. http://www.btm-law.com
- Sullivan Law. Sullivan law is made up of a team of lawyers who have several decades of combined experience in handling personal injury lawsuits. Together, these attorneys have helped their clients receive settlements of more than 100 million dollars. While the staff has the ability and know-how to handle multi-million dollar lawsuits, they also provide the personalized attention and services needed for smaller cases. In 2015 the law firm was recognized as receiving the largest verdict in the state of Missouri, which totaled $15 million. http://www.sullivantrial.com
- HornLaw. For the past two decades, Horn Law has obtained a track record of helping clients maximize the settlements they received. Originally founded by Douglas R. Horn in 1990, this attorney now handles accident cases that cause death or serious injury. Laurie Del Percio is the partner at the law firm and she handles complex cases that related to many different types of personal injury accidents. http://www.hornlaw.com
- Bradley and Bradley, L.C. Originally established in 1951, Bradley and Bradley, L.C. is headquartered in Lexington, Missouri, with an office in Kansas City, as well. This legal firm has provided personal injury, workers comp and other legal representation for clients for more than six decades. Today, a father and son team work to help those in Kansas City and surrounding areas receive a fair settlement for the injuries and damages they have suffered. http://www.bradleylclaw.com
- Hamilton & Associates. Founded in 1969, the injury attorneys at Hamilton & Associates have represented countless clients who have suffered a personal injury or wrongful death. Regardless of the cause of the accident, these attorneys are dedicated to providing their clients the superior representation they need and deserve. They also provide legal representation to those who have no or limited financial resources for ligation, ensuring they receive the settlement they deserve. http://www.law-kc.com
- Monsees & Mayer P.C. This law firm’s home office is in Kansas City, Missouri and has an office in Springfield. The team of attorneys and staff work to provide superior legal representation to injured clients. The attorneys have built the practice the old-fashioned way – with referrals from happy clients. If a person is searching for a quality personal injury attorney in Kansas City, then Monsees & Mayer P.C. provides quality representation. http://monseesmayer.com
- Montee Law Firm. The Montee Law Firm has been representing individuals who have suffered a persona injury since 1996. Altogether, the firm has recovered more than $250 million in insurance settlements and jury verdicts. When this law firm is hired, they work with their clients on a contingency fee basis, which means that payment is not made until the case is settled. The attorneys provide the support and advocacy that accident victims need and deserve. http://www.monteelawfirm.com
- Dipasquale Moore Kansas City Personal Injury Attorneys. At the Dipasquale Moore law firm, clients are met with attorneys who have a track record of success. The firm is made up of a team of dedicated professionals who provide high-quality legal representation. They offer clients a free consultation to ensure their case is worth pursuing and work on a contingency fee basis. Attorney Moore has even been selected (several times) for inclusion in the “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” list for the states of Kansas and Missouri. http://www.dmlawkc.com