If you’re a Johnson County Kansas homeowner who is considering kitchen remodeling, good for...Read More
Day: May 22, 2014
If you’re a Johnson County Kansas homeowner who is considering kitchen remodeling, good for you. Remodeling a kitchen is one of the smartest investments a homeowner can make! While you may not be in the market to sell your home, it’s important to know that potential buyers pay most attention to the kitchen and bathrooms when considering a home, so these rooms are important. Other than that, the kitchen is a favorite room of your entire family; it’s where you share meals and the stories of the day.
Why should you consider kitchen remodeling in your Kansas City home? Here are a few reasons.
Enhance functionality. Some kitchens could be a bit more efficient than they are. Because it is one of the busiest rooms in your home, your kitchen should work for your family. Maybe you and your spouse both enjoy cooking, but the space just isn’t enough. Would a bigger pantry or island be beneficial? Think of what you would love to change.
Style. If your appliances are avocado green, it’s definitely time for a do-over! All kidding aside, kitchen remodeling for your Overland Park home can transform your kitchen from tired and dowdy to sensational. From beautiful cabinetry and functional design, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Entertaining. Ever noticed how when you entertain guests, it seems all the men congregate in the living room/den while the women congregate in the kitchen? The fact is that today, a lot of entertaining is done in the kitchen/dining room area. Adding on may be one option if your kitchen is just too small, or it may be that the existing area can be redesigned in a way that makes better use of the square footage.
Resale value. As mentioned before, potential buyers pay particular attention to the kitchen. In fact, a kitchen can be the one reason potential homebuyers “skip” a home and move on to the next. If you are considering the sale of your home, a kitchen remodel could result in a much quicker sale. Remodeling a kitchen is money well spent, as homeowners usually recoup about 85% of the cost upon resale.
If you are a Kansas City homeowner who has been tinkering with the thought of remodeling your kitchen, give Vision Builders a call today. You dream it, they build it – at a price you can afford!
- Top 10 Best Kansas City Credit Unions
- 10 Best Kansas City Concrete Contractors for Driveway Replacements & Flatwork
- Top 10 Best Kansas City Painters & KC Painting Companies
- 10 Best Kansas City Pool Builders & Swimming Pool Companies
- 10 Best Kansas City Pressure Washing Services & Power Wash Companies
- Top 50 Kansas City Influencers | Social Media Influencers & Bloggers
- The Top 10 Best Kansas City Furniture Stores
- 10 Best Kansas City Tree Service & Tree Trimming Companies
- Top 10 Best Kansas City Christmas Light Installation Companies
- Top 10 Best Kansas City Remodeling Contractors & Remodelers 2021